Back in 2004, Ken Chlouber had a plan to expand the Leadville Race Series from…
We invite you to join us for Leadville Night at Runners Roost on Thursday, March 10 with our Leadville partners, Runners Roost and New Balance. The night will kick off at 6:00 p.m. with a short run lead by Leadville Run Coach, Ryan Krol, complete with post-run beer from Crazy Mountain Brewery and eats from Taziki’s Mediterranean followed by a talk with Leadville Trail 100 founder, Ken Chlouber, and Merilee Maupin.
Learn tips from the experts on how to be successful racing in Leadville in our Q&A panel beginning at 7:00 p.m. Panel members include:
- Ian Sharman (via Skype), 2015 Leadville Champ
- Kara Henry, 2015 women’s runner up in the Leadville Trail 100 Run and course record breaker at Silver Rush 50 Run
- Junko Kazukawa, two-time Leadwoman and Runner’s Roost athlete
- Mike Aish, Leadville Trail 100 Run runner up in 2014, Silver Rush 50 Run course record holder in 2015, Olympic Athlete for New Zealand
- Dave Mackey and Bob Africa, Leadman experts and incredible endurance athletes
- Ryan Krol, Leadville Run Coach and 2015 Leadman
Enjoy swag raffles, prizes, New Balance Leadville 3 shoe demos (with a chance to win these sweet kicks!) and merchandise discounts throughout the night. Didn’t win that coveted race spot in the lottery this year? This could be your chance. We will be raffling off an entry to the legendary Blueprint for Athletes Leadville Trail 100 Run to one lucky attendee!
Runners Roost Denver
1685 S. Colorado Blvd., Ste. J
Denver, CO 80222
> Map it
We hope to see you there!