The ultimate training package! Secure your entry slot into the Leadville Trail 100 Run presented by La Sportiva or the Stages Cycling Leadville Trail 100 MTB and receive expert personal coaching from Boundless Endurance to maximize your performance at this monumental race.
LT100 Run & MTB Coaching Package Includes:
- Entry to the 2023 LT100 MTB or LT100 RUN.
- 8 months of training, including:
- Tiered options: Gold or Silver (service level description HERE)
- 100% Personalized training plan
- Weekly Updated Training Plans delivered via TrainingPeaks
- Zoom/Phone consultations with your coach
- Unlimited email communication with your Boundless Coach
- Coach-led webinars, topics include: Racing at Altitude, Nutrition for Endurance Athletes and Mental Training.
- Facebook Group/Strava Group dedicated to answering training questions and providing training/racing education and team support
- Crew and Pacer Zoom call
- Pace Chart Specific to Leadville Course and Crew Guide Packet
Training starts now!
Register for this comprehensive training package and reserve your spot today by filling out the Training Application Look for a response from a coach within 48 hours to schedule your consultation. Spaces are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis.
Learn more about Boundless coaches to see which coach may be the best fit for you HERE.
“Cat is wonderful. She takes my whole life into consideration when mapping out my running plans and follows up with consistency. I trust her and the guidance she gives. There’s been steady growth in training and performance.”
-Kristin Silver (Boundless Athlete)
“I have a background in fitness and weight training but had very little knowledge of what it takes to train for longer endurance events. Coach Winkler has not just given me the workout to do and how to do them, but has added in the explanation for why we are doing the training we are doing. I would highly recommend him and Boundless to anyone.”
-Tanner Cook (Boundless Athlete)
“I came to Boundless a little over a year ago while training for Leadville. I was riddled with injuries and really not making any progress. Since working with Jay I am the fittest I’ve ever been and looking at setting some huge PR’s this year. They speak from experience, not theory.”
-Travis Baker (Boundless Athlete)
“It feels like I’m part of something greater than a coaching arrangement; the positivity of the culture, and community of both coaches and runners is unique. The camps and support through Leadville was first rate, I felt part of something.”
-Chris Nicholas (Boundless Athlete)