2022 Leadville Race Series Deferral Tiers
Although we look forward to seeing you at our events, we understand certain things may come up that prevent you from attending. Check out our deferral tiers for each event and please let us know if you have any questions!
The deferral window has officially closed for registered athletes of the 2021 LT100 MTB and LT100 Run. The deferral window was open from 11/2/21 to 11/22/22. If you have a deferred entry, you should have received an email with instructions on how to claim your registration for 2022.
If you choose to defer, you may do so by following these instructions:
- Login to your RunSignup Account
- Visit your Profile
- Select “Manage Registration” under Upcoming Events
- Click Defer Registration
- Once you successfully defer, you will receive a deferral confirmation email. Please keep that for your records and look out for an email from us after the 2022 event season for instructions on how to redeem your deferral!
Click Image To Enlarge.
- Deferred registrations must re-register during the early registration window. If the event fills when general public registration opens, prior to a deferred athlete registering, the athlete forfeits their deferred slot.
- If you choose to defer, you do not repay following year (exceptions: LT100 Run and LT100 MTB)
- No transfers, no refunds, no exceptions.
- Deferral are only eligible for the following year, in the same event.
2023 Event Dates
Leadville Trail Marathon and Heavy Half: June 17, 2023
Leadville Trail 100 Run Camp: June 23-25, 2023
Leadville Trail 100 MTB Camp: June 29-July 2, 2023
Silver Rush 50 RUN: July 15, 2023
Silver Rush 50 MTB: July 16, 2023
Leadville Stage Race: July 28- 30, 2023
LT100 MTB: August 12, 2023
Leadville 10K: August 13, 2023
LT100 Run: August 19-20, 2023
Note: Dates are subject to change by sole discretion of the Leadville Race Series and permitting agencies.
If the Leadville Race Series cancels the event:
If we have to cancel due to a series of reasons, including pandemic, natural disaster, etc.
Athlete Option 1: Deferral
- Complimentary, guaranteed entry into the following year’s event
- Must register their deferral through the following year’s registration window.
- If registration fills or closes before an athlete uses their deferral- they will have to enter the event waiting list.
Athlete Option 2: Refund
- 90+ days out – 70% refund
- 60-89 days out – 50% refund
- 30-59 days out – 40% refund
*No refunds on service fees, merchandise or donations. No refunds over 365 day since registering. Deferrals are only good for the following year, in the same event. *Life Time and the Leadville Race Series has the sole discretion to change the cancelled event options at any time.