If you choose to defer, you may do so by following these instructions:
- Login to your RunSignup Account
- Visit your Profile
- Select “Manage Registration” under Upcoming Events
- Click Defer Registration
- Once you successfully defer, you will receive a deferral confirmation email. Please keep that for your records and look out for an email from us after the 2021 event season for instructions on how to redeem your deferral!
Click Image To Enlarge.
- Deferred registrations must re-register during the early registration window. If the event fills when general public registration opens, prior to a deferred athlete registering, the athlete forfeits their deferred slot.
- If you choose to defer, you do not repay following year (exceptions: LT100 Run and LT100 MTB)
- No transfers, no refunds, no exceptions.
- Deferral are only eligible for the following year, in the same event.
Marathon and Heavy Half: June 18
Run Camp: June 24 – 27
MTB Camp: June 30 – July 3
Silver Rush 50 RUN: July 9
Silver Rush 50 MTB: July 10
Stage Race: July 29 – 31
100 MTB: August 13
10K: August 14
100 Run: August 20-21
If the Leadville Race Series cancels the event:
If we have to cancel due to a series of reasons, including pandemic, natural disaster, etc.
Athlete Option 1: Deferral
- Complimentary, guaranteed entry into the following year’s event
- Must register their deferral through the following year’s registration window.
- If registration fills or closes before an athlete uses their deferral- they will have to enter the event waiting list.
Athlete Option 2: Refund
- 90+ days out – 70% refund
- 60-89 days out – 50% refund
- 30-59 days out – 40% refund
*No refunds on service fees, merchandise or donations. No refunds over 365 day since registering. Deferrals are only good for the following year, in the same event. *Life Time and the Leadville Race Series has the sole discretion to change the cancelled event options at any time.