General overview of the weekend. Times subject to change.
- 4:00 PM – 7:15 PM – Check-In at the Leadville Retail Store – 316 Harrison Ave., Leadville, CO – La Sportiva Shoe demos and Petzl headlamps are available for check out.
*Our experienced Camp Guides will be here to answer any questions! *Meet your 2021 Run Camp Guides before camp.
- 7:30 PM – 7: 45 PM – Staff & Guide Intros, Petzl Headlamp Demos
- 8:00 – Buses depart for Mayqueen
- 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM – Night Run! Mayqueen aid station to Leadville Retail Store. Course ~ 12.6 miles. *We will implement a cut-off for anyone that may need extra rest for the big days ahead. Please know that you are important, your training is important and that we want you to be successful. We will sweep the night run course and bring athletes and guides back to Leadville if we see the need to cut your night run short.
8:00 AM – Breakfast and mingle at the LRS retail store
9:00 AM – Load buses and depart for Mayqueen (Athletes to drive themselves or get a ride on shuttle bus)
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM – Mayqueen to Twin Lakes Run ~ 26 miles
6:00 PM – 8:30 PM – Dinner at Freight, 302 E. 9th St.
7:15pm – 8:30pm – Panel featuring:
- Cat Bradley
- Danny Bundrock
- Bob Africa
- Chris Lloyd
- Jared Conlin
- Ryan Krol or Jason Friedman
- Junko Kazakowa
- Becki Lynn
- Anton Krupicka
6:30 AM – Breakfast – 316 Harrison Ave. – LRS Pavers
7:50 AM – Load Busses (Athletes to drive themselves or get a ride on shuttle bus)
8:00 AM – Leave Pavers
9:00 AM – 3:30 PM – Willis Gulch Trailhead to Winfield and back ~15 miles
10:30 AM – 3:30 PM – Lunch at Willis Gulch Trailhead. Silver Dollar Saloon Catering/BBQ cookout, 15 miles.
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM – Dinner at Freight – 302 E. 9th St
6:45 PM – 8:00 PM – Crewing Talk with Merilee & last minute questions with guides and Athlete Services Manager, Quinn.
*NEW – Interactive Pace Chart for your LT100 Run goal time can be found HERE!