- 4:00 PM – 7:15 PM – Check-In at the Leadville Retail Store – 316 Harrison Ave., Leadville, CO
*Our experienced Camp Guides will be here to answer any questions! *
- 7:30 PM – 7: 45 PM – Staff & Guide Intros
- 8:00 – Buses depart for Mayqueen
- 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM – Night Run! Mayqueen aid station to Leadville Retail Store. Course ~ 12.6 miles. *We will implement a cut-off for anyone that may need extra rest for the big days ahead. Please know that you are important, your training is important and that we want you to be successful. We will sweep the night run course and bring athletes and guides back to Leadville if we see the need to cut your night run short.
Day 1 Route – Mayqueen to Leadville
974′ ascent, 780′ descent
Route map for Leadville Camp Night Run – Mayqueen To Retail by Michael Melley on plotaroute.com
**IMPORTANT: WE HAVE MOVED THE START TIME OF SATURDAY’S RUN UP TO 8:00 AM DUE TO WEATHER**
6:30 AM – Breakfast and mingle at the LRS retail store
- Drop bags collected, taken to Twin Lakes
7:15 AM – Load buses and depart for Mayqueen (Athletes to drive themselves or get a ride on shuttle bus)
8:00 AM – 2:30 PM – Mayqueen to Twin Lakes Run ~ 26 miles
6:00 PM – 8:30 PM – Dinner at Freight, 302 E. 9th St.
7:15pm – 8:30pm – Panel featuring:
- Cat Bradley
- Danny Bundrock
- Jared Conlin
- Ryan Krol or Jason Friedman
- Annie Hughes
- Genevieve Yeakel
- Jolene Sandoval
- Rodrigo Jimenez
- Bob Africa
- Anton Krupicka
- Adrian Macdonald
Day 2 Route – Mayqueen to Twin Lakes
3241′ ascent, 3927′ descent
Route map for Leadville Run Camp – Mayqueen To Twin Lakes by Michael Melley on plotaroute.com
6:30 AM – Breakfast – 316 Harrison Ave. – LRS Pavers
7:50 AM – Load Busses (Athletes to drive themselves or get a ride on shuttle bus)
8:00 AM – Leave Pavers
9:00 AM – 3:30 PM – Willis Gulch Trailhead to Winfield and back ~21.3 miles
10:30 AM – 3:30 PM – Lunch at Willis Gulch Trailhead. Silver Dollar Saloon Catering/BBQ cookout.
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM – Dinner at Freight – 302 E. 9th St
6:45 PM – 8:00 PM – Crewing Talk with Merilee, Sandy Mahon & last minute questions with guides and Athlete Services Manager, Quinn.
Day 3 Route – Willis Gulch to Winfield
6617′ Ascent, 6617′ descent
Route map for Leadville Run Camp – Willis Gulch To Winfield by Michael Melley on plotaroute.com
*NEW – Interactive Pace Chart for your LT100 Run goal time can be found HERE!