Life Time Cycle Coaching
Life Time Endurance – Premium Coaching for the 2020 Leadville Trail 100 MTB!
The ultimate training package! Secure a coveted entry slot into the coveted Stages Cycling Leadville Trail 100 MTB and receive expert personal coaching and education to guide your training for your best possible performance!
Preparing for Leadville requires an intentional approach, targeting various energy systems and building your form and fitness to ‘peak’ at the right time. Unlike a generic training plan, personal coaching with our expert coaches at Life Time will help you to take advantage of your strengths, while improving your areas of weakness. Training plans are constantly updated and modified to fit your progress, as well as your busy personal and professional schedule.
This coveted Life Time MTB Training Package is limited to a select few, and are available on a first come, first serve basis.
LT100 MTB Coaching Package Includes:
- Entry to the 2020 Stages Cycling Leadville Trail 100 MTB
- 8 months of Life Time Silver Level Training Program*, inclusive of:
- Weekly updated 100% personalized Training Plans delivered via TrainingPeaks
- Bi-Weekly phone consultations with your coach
- Unlimited email communication with your Life Time Coach
- Program begins Jan. 1 and includes 8 months through race day
- Facebook Group/Strava Group dedicated to answering training questions and providing training/racing education and team support
- 3 Educational Webinars on training, nutrition and race preparation
- Race week ride and pre-race coach talk
- Discounted entry into the 2020 Leadville Trail 100 MTB Camp *only available during time of registration. **We sell this out when registration opens to the public in December
- Discounted fee for the Leadville Trail 100 MTB All-Access Pass *More information to come this fall (not available during registration)
COST: $3,100 (plus Chronotrack Service Fee)
Training officially starts on January 1, 2020, but you’ll receive training guidance and suggestions by the Life Time coaching team once you register! Participants in the program can expect to receive more information and program details throughout the months of November and December, including a training webinar and more useful information.
Register now and choose your perfect coach for this limited, comprehensive training package, and reserve your spot today by emailing Ryan Krol, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Look for a response within 48 hours, and instructions on how to complete your application. Spaces are limited, and available on a first come, first serve basis.
Learn more about our coaches to see which coach may be the best fit for you HERE.
For personalized Online MTB Coaching Services information click here.