Life Time Pinnacle Camps – Tuscany, Italy
April 22 – 29, 2019
A Premium Training Experience for the Garmin Dirty Kanza and Leadville Trail 100 MTB
The beauty of the Tuscany Region is well known. So is the food and wine from the region. And, perhaps most importantly, is the ‘Strade Bianche,’ or white gravel roads of Chianti. After visiting the region for a full-blown cycling experience in 2018, Dirty Kanza Team Member Kristi Mohn felt a camp cycling experience in the area would be a dream experience for any off-road cycling enthusiast. We are teaming up with BICI ITALIA to provide not only an insanely beautiful week of riding, but culminating the week with an entry into the Nova Eroica event in Tuscany AND an entry for you to use in both the Dirty Kanza and the Leadville Trail 100 MTB. Be part of the inaugural Life Time Pinnacle Italy training group.
Yes, we will be riding our bikes quite a bit. But this experience will also provide some great sight seeing, food tasting, wine sampling and relaxing. Expect longer days in the saddle to also have a shorter option. This will ensure a great experience for the beginner/intermediate to more advanced cyclists. Any questions or concerns, please email Kristi Mohn.
- Plan to arrive on April 22 and depart on April 29. Additional days, before or after, may be possible. If interested, please you may arrange these additional days directly with BICI ITALIA here.
- We will ride 30 – 100 miles for 5 days, with some sight seeing days included. The week will culminate with the event Nova Eroica.
- Complete daily details will be provided to each participant following registration.
- Single room pricing starts at $6,500 (includes entry into either Dirty Kanza or LT100 MTB). If you are interested in adding a guest, please contact Kristi Mohn
- Complete route information will be released to Pinnacle Camp athletes.
EQUIPMENT CHECKLIST :
- Cycling shoes
- Wearable ID
- Cycling computer or GPS device
- Red tail light
- Front light
- Water bottles
- Two spare inner tubes
- Air pump or inflation system
- A cell phone to contact the “outside world” should you need help
- Any specialty tools your bike/equipment may require
ADDITIONAL Supplies You Should Consider:
- Small rucksack / hydration pack
- Waterproof / windproof jacket
- Extra thermal top or warm layer
- Tire levers
- Puncture repair kit
- Chain tool
- Allen wrench set
- Spoke wrench
- Chamois Butt’r
- Chain lube
- Cash, debit card or credit card. (To purchase food, water, supplies.)
While you can certainly ship a bike to Italy, we recommend flying with your bike OR securing a bike through our rental fleet.
- USD385 for the week
- To rent a bike, please complete this form
TITLE GOES HERE IN H3 IF NEEDED
The deposit of $1,000 for camp is non-refundable. Final payment will be collected 30 days prior to the first day of camp. The balance is non-refundable within 30 days of camp. Camp must be paid in full in order to receive entry into the event.