Life Time Pinnacle Camps – Greenville, SC
2019 Life Time Pinnacle MTB Camp: March 3-6
2019 Life Time Pinnacle Gravel Camp: March 6-9
A Premium Training Experience for the Leadville Trail 100 MTB and Garmin Dirty Kanza.
Training grounds good enough for cycling greats George Hincapie and Christian VandeVelde are certainly worth checking out in person. Join us for 4 days of amazing riding, food, wine and views in Travelers Rest, SC. Does your partner enjoy riding as well, or simply enjoy relaxing days and great meals? This camp has options for them as well. Or maybe you have a group of friends you would like to experience this with? Group options are available also available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for group options.
Whether you are considering the epic 200 miles in the Flint Hills at the Garmin Dirty Kanza or want to Race Across The Sky on the historic Leadville Trail 100 MTB course, there is a lot to conquer. And we’ve got a ton in store to help prep you and make your race successful!
- 4-day, 3-night stay at the luxurious Hotel Domestique
- Meals provided by Restaurant 17
- 2 “Hot Topic” talks for training success
- Massage (2/guest)
- Entry into either the LT100 MTB or Dirty Kanza
- Premium custom gift items
- On-bike nutrition from GU Energy Labs
- Printed camp itinerary book
- Guided rides by Hincapie and Vande Velde
- Lifetime friendships in addition to the satisfaction earned from putting in the work to achieve something great!
An Experience of a “Life Time”
These camps will be tailored for intermediate/experienced riders that are ready and capable of back-to-back days of mid- to long-distance rides. The camps are designed to help push you outside of your comfort zone and help you prepare for success at either the Leadville Trail 100 MTB or the Garmin Dirty Kanza.
Don’t be intimidated though – we will have support vehicles, mechanics, great ride guides, and amazing food for you as well!
MTB Camp begins on Sunday, March 3rd with a late afternoon ride – plan to check in by 3pm to get everything you can out of the weekend. Camp concludes on Wednesday, March 6th after breakfast. We will offer a quick spin if you would like to participate before departing, but check out time is 11am, so we ask that you plan accordingly.
Gravel Camp begins on Wednesday, March 6th with a late afternoon ride – plan to check in by 3pm to get everything you can out of the weekend. Camp concludes on Saturday, March 9th after breakfast. We will offer a quick spin if you would like to participate before departing, but check out time is 11am, so we ask that you plan accordingly.
Complete daily details will be provided to each registered participant closer to camp dates.
- Double room pricing starting at $4,500 (includes entry into either Dirty Kanza or Leadville)
- Single room pricing starting at $6,500 (includes entry into either Dirty Kanza or Leadville)
- Group rate available – for details, email Kristi Mohn at email@example.com
No joking around here – you will be riding with some top notch tour guides and supported by some of the best in the business. Rest assured, you will leave Pinnacle with some tired legs, but with a smile on your face!
- George Hincapie
- Christian VandeVelde
- MTB Routes – Expect distances of approx. 10-20 miles on Sunday and Wednesday and approx. 50-60 miles Monday and Tuesday.
- Gravel Routes – Expect distances of approx. 15-25 miles on Wednesday and Saturday and approx. 80-100 miles Thursday and Friday
- Complete route information will be released to Pinnacle Camp Athletes.
Ship your to Hotel Domestique AT LEAST 3 days prior to camp. The training camp cost for build and repack is $120 (shipping charge extra.)
The deposit of $1,000 for camp is non-refundable. Final payment will be collected 30 days prior to the first day of camp. The balance is non-refundable within 30 days of camp. Camp must be paid in full in order to receive entry into the event.