Life Time Pinnacle Camps – Greenville, SC
2019 Life Time Pinnacle MTB Camp: March 3-6
2019 Life Time Pinnacle Gravel Camp: March 6-9
A Premium Training Experience for the Leadville Trail 100 MTB and Garmin Dirty Kanza.
Training grounds good enough for cycling greats George Hincapie and Christian VandeVelde are certainly worth checking out in person. Join us for 4 days of amazing riding, food, wine and views in Travelers Rest, SC. Does your partner enjoy riding as well, or simply enjoy relaxing days and great meals? This camp has options for them as well. Or maybe you have a group of friends you would like to experience this with? Group options are available also available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for group options.
Whether you are considering the epic 200 miles in the Flint Hills at the Garmin Dirty Kanza or want to Race Across The Sky on the historic Leadville Trail 100 MTB course, there is a lot to conquer. And we’ve got a ton in store to help prep you and make your race successful!
- 4-day, 3-night stay at the luxurious Hotel Domestique
- Meals provided by Restaurant 17
- 2 “Hot Topic” talks for training success
- Massage (2/guest)
- Entry into either the LT100 MTB or Dirty Kanza
- Premium custom gift items
- On-bike nutrition from GU Energy Labs
- Printed camp itinerary book
- Guided rides by Hincapie and Vande Velde
- Lifetime friendships in addition to the satisfaction earned from putting in the work to achieve something great!