Colorado Mountain Express charter service. CME charters vans and will take a group all the way to Leadville. They can accommodate 10 people per van without bikes, or five to seven with bikes for a charter price of $390/van (each way). They can arrange different pickup times with enough advance notice.
Cloud City Transportation (local service)
Service hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
Able to transport individuals or groups (bikes welcome)
The town of Leadville is located at 10,200' above sea level in Colorado's Rocky Mountains. From every direction, it's a breath taking and easy drive, and if you happen to get lost, just head uphill!
Directions to Leadville, CO, from:
Metro Denver & Denver Intl Airport (121 miles)
• Take I-70 West
• Go through the Eisenhower Tunnel
• Continue past Frisco
• Take Hwy 91, Copper Mtn Resort (Exit 195)
• Go South on Hwy 91, past Climax to Leadville (24 m)
Grand Junction (163 Miles)
• Take I-70 East
• Turn onto Hwy 24 South at Minturn
• Follow Hwy 24 over Tennessee Pass to Leadville
Pueblo (153 miles)
• Take Hwy 50 West through Canon City and Salida
• Take Hwy 291 North until Hwy 285
• Take Hwy 285 North until Hwy 24
• Take Hwy 24 North to Leadville
Colorado Springs (130 miles)
• Take Hwy 24 West through Woodland Park
• Continue past Buena Vista
• Continue on Hwy 24 to Leadville
TriBike Transport is thrilled to partner with the Leadville Trail 100! With this new and exciting partnership, we at TBT are eager to provide Leadville Trail 100 athletes with the same trusted, economical and hassle-free service that we’ve perfected over our eight years in business. With more than 60,000 fully-assembled bikes transported to triathlon and cycling events throughout the U.S., Canada and even overseas, we take pride in being the original — and still the best — professional bike transport service.
Here’s how our service works:
For more information and to find a partner shop near you, please visit tribiketransport.com.